GBC Inspire A4 Laminator (340003/4400304EU)
Availability: In stock
Lamination doesn’t get any simpler! The GBC Inspire A4 has a single temperature setting designed to take 2 x 75 micron pouches (150 micron in total), the most popular pouch thickness which provides a good level of protection for general office documents.
Just plug in, switch on and wait for the ‘ready’ light to indicate that the operating temperature has been reached. With only 7 minutes warm-up time required you can get to work quickly, making the GBC Inspire A4 perfect for light use. Simply insert your document into a laminating pouch and feed it into the laminator for a perfect, quality finish every time.
Modern and stylish, the GBC Inspire A4 will suit most office and home environments. It’s lightweight and compact too and will sit neatly on an individual desk or kitchen unit. And the slim body design makes it easy to store and move around.
- Single heat setting: accepts 2 x 75 micron (150 micron) pouches only which provide a good level of protection for general office documents
- Single switch operation: simple to use, no previous experience or user manual required
- Quality finish: protects frequently handled documents against spills, grease and light to keep them looking pristine
- Laminates up to A4 size: including ID cards, photos and notices
- Modern, compact design: easy to move around and suits most office and home environments
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ONLY DELIVER WITHIN SOUTH AFRICAN BORDERS.
Our Delivery times depend on availability of stock and clearance of your payment. FNB to FNB payment clear the same day, Other bank to FNB can take up to 1 working day & Credit Cards payment takes up to 3 working days to clear in our account. In no circumstances shall Techno Vision be liable to compensate The Customer in any way for late delivery or non-delivery of goods or services without following up with the couriers used first. Any missing items/discrepancies MUST be reported within 24 Hours of delivery.
1. Delivery cost is R150 with insurance within South African borders.
2. We deliver to all the main centre’s in South Africa, namely Johannesburg, Pretoria, Cape Town, Durban, Port Elizabeth and Bloemfontein takes 24-48 hours.
3. Should your address fall out of a main center, please note that it might take up to 72 hours.
4. We deliver during office hours only, Monday - Friday (No weekends or public holidays).
5. It is recommended that customers provide us with a business address for delivery, or alternatively a physical address that will be occupied during office hours.
6. We do not deliver to Post Offices.
7. Delivery will only be expedited once payment has been received and has cleared into our bank account.